- These introduction sessions are usually 2 1/2hrs in duration.
- We talk about and demonstrate the 3 key principles of Family Constellations - Give and take, belonging and order.
- We will do exercises to give you an experience of the 3 principles, also an experience of being a representative in a constellation.
- Depending on time we may or may not do an actual constellation.
- No prior knowledge required
There are 2 ways to attend either
- have your own constellation done
- Be a representative and help others with their constellation and experience the constellations process
|Saturday 17 Feb||Introduction workshop $15||Malvern|
|Sunday 25 Feb||Introduction workshop $15||Wagga Wagga||Sat 17 & Sun 18 March||Constellation Full||Malvern||Space left to represent only||Sat 17 & Sun 18 March||Representative - $30 Still space - book in now||Malvern||Add to Basket||TBC||DVD night on constellations and illness||TBC||Sat 23 & Sun 24 June||Constellation - $125||Malvern||Add to Basket||Sat 23 & Sun 24 June||Representative - $30||Malvern||Add to Basket||TBC||Couples workshop||TBC|
The Process of Family Constellations often involves intense emotional experiences. Please read the below disclaimer. You need to accept full responsibility for your participation and processing. You are welcome to this discuss with the facilitator prior to the workshop.
Please note -This process is not meant to replace, but to compliment any medical diagnosis or treatment programs. If you are being treated by a medical or clinical registered practitioner, then they can accompany you in the workshop, free of charge, to provide any additional support (if you need it). It is your responsibility to disclose and discuss any concerns prior to, or on booking.
If you would like a one on one session please contact me.
* Remember to join the mailing_list to keep up to date with workshops and news
Copyright 2017 Spandah Pty Ltd All rights reserved